Instantiations Donated WindowBuilder Pro to Java2Script for Development

Instantiations is giving back to the community by donating its products for use by developers of Open Source projects. For more information, please visit http://www.instantiations.com/company/opensource.html

Java2Script is mainly focusing on converting SWT desktop applications. And WindowBuilder Pro is sure a professional GUI designer to help developers building SWT desktop applications. As from earlier trials ( http://j2s.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html#swt-designer ), I found that SWT Designer is a great tool to help designing SWT applications. In order to improve our development efficiencies, I decided to apply for a copy of WindowBuilder Pro instead of limited trial versions. And Eric Clayberg of Instantiations is very kind to give a quick reply and is very generous to donate WindowBuilder Pro to Java2Script team.

Thanks Instantiations Inc. I think WindowBuilder Pro will help us working more efficiently and improving Java2Script plugin to a higher quality level.

This entry was posted in Java2Script News, SWT, WindowBuilder Pro. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Instantiations Donated WindowBuilder Pro to Java2Script for Development

1. Tran Trang says:

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say superb blog!

2. Alicia Lostracco says:

Euro 2012 Now getting Hotter , and Souvenir are just flying off the shelf , Get Yours Now ! |

3. marketing says:

Most Business Knows How to Use Google ,But Most DO Not Know How their Businesses SHOULD Utilize Google to its Benefit \

4. Nu Breon says:

I just watched Map of the Human Heart and i kept thinking this is strange, it’s so similar to my dream i had of a love who had died. So i kept wondering, “who wrote this??” And through that search found out you’re the same director of “What Dreams May Come” which also had, what I felt were many truths and synchronicities, just quick example, i remember dreaming about the sea of heads, except there was also a blimp in my dream…just too hard to relate it all…what really finally made me decide to write here was the fact that the very next day after watching “Map…” i was cleaning my room and because of limited space decided to put a bunch of my journals up in the attic, i decided to keep one out because it looked like an odd ball and wasn’t finished and thought i’d look it over at bedtime, and the first thing i turn to is the dream entry for October 11, 2007 that reminded me of your movie, i thought, “wow, i couldn’t have found that entry if i tried”, even though it was a dream i will never forget. Probably all doesn’t mean much to you and i can’t say i understand the synchronicity myself except that it’s definitely standing out. Went to look for your other movies but can’t seem to get any of them through Netflix streaming, hopefully someday soon, I’m very curious!

5. Rogelio Detemple says:

Thanks David, yeah mobile first is the way to go. Just launched the project on github. Take a look and let me know if it works out for you.

6. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept .

7. Flora Macbean says:

Ajari cee buat web ini..Hihihi..Keren isa buat gn’an..Pengen isa buat juga =D..•̃͡(º-̮º) •̃͡ ‎​◦°◦нåнäнãнäнâ◦°◦ ..

8. Web Site says:

Voous faîtes tօujours des posts passionnants

9. Une fߋks de plus un poste réellement passionnant

10. Excellent ρost, encore unne fois

11. Bon Ƅa cet article va atterrir ssur mon site perso

12. Je гemarque immédiatement que vous mɑîtrisez très bien ϲe sսjet

13. Hum êtes vous sûr de ce quе vօus nous affirmeƶ
    ?

14. Je ѕuis tombée sur votre site internet par chance et je ne le regrette pas du tout !!

15. Uո bon remerciement au сréаteuг du site web

16. Je vais finir de voir ça cе soir

17. Très attrayant : je croiss quе ce pot devrait intéresser une meuf

18. Superbe poste encore une fօis

19. Lilian says:

Bon je n’ai pas eս lle temps de terminer de regarder mais je passerai
    plus tard

20. Εst-il possible dee reprendrе plusieurs lignes pour mon site web perso ?

21. Prince says:

Se logra entrando en ‘Ajustes’ y como anteriormente en ‘Aplicaciones’ buscar la de
    Google Play.

22. Onita says:

Para ser mis primeras chapatas fueron todo un éxito, salieron muy bien y estaban muy buenas.

23. 2. Maquinaria e instalaciones de preparación, desarrollo, triturado, viruteado, molienda, tamizado, mezcla, desfigrado, fragmentado, aglutinado, aserrado.

24. I used to be suggested this blog via my cousin. I’m now not sure whether or not this put up
    is written by means of him as no one else recognize such unique approximately my difficulty.
    You’re incredible! Thanks!

25. Hi, I want to subscribe for this web site to get hottest
    updates, therefore where can i do it please help.

26. Simulating assault such as shooting guns and hand-to-hand combat in video games can cause real-life violent
    behavior.

27. Karen says:

When your living alone you will want to take extra precautions to stay safe.

Before signing the lease, read it over, and make sure you understand
    all the conditions of the lease. There is no promise that
    every item will be fixed, but most contracts have provisions
    that would allow you to cancel the offer if something really major is
    found.

28. futonbetten says:

Hola Buenas Dias!

Vielen Dank für deinen lehrreichen Post! Ich habe jenen mit großem Interesse studiert und konnte in der Tat ein paar neue Impressionen daraus gewinnen. Ist ohnehin ein sehr spannendes Thema, zu dem ich mit Freude
    noch mehr lesen würde. Hast du geplant zusätzliche Ausarbeitungen zu diesem
    Themenbereich zu schreiben? Gruß aus Apolda – Mark
    🙂

29. You may wish too post a food group cchart from
    the 40s or just use the food guide pyramid to help kids
    plan healthy meals. Stephen has been involved in thee health and fitness industry for over
    18 years and hhas a science degree from UWA. Sometimes I just mix the beans and rice oor quinoa with marinara sauce.

30. The resulting figure is then converted into a percentage.
    If a Brisbane car hire service provider clicks on this point, it can make a difference
    and can accept more compliments and value to its business.
    The entrepreneurs service Los Angeles International Airport out of the Standard
    Parking lot at 898 N.

31. Drip tips are less wasteful since you do noot have to throw aay your previous cartridge.
    Eachh cartomizer usually lasts as loong as a fulll pack
    of cigarettes, and many come 5 to a pack for less than $13.
    Aside fromm those, there are also lead and tar frfom cigarette smoking.

32. Please let me know if you’re looking for a
    article author for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would
    be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d love to write some content for your blog in exchange for
    a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested.
    Regards!